Friday, June 8, 2012

Elisha is finally feeling better. The infection was deep in his leg, and it took several days for it to drain out. But finally, the day before yesterday, it all came out and the place started to heal. I gave him plenty of garlic just to make sure the it didn't flare up again. It didn't. But then yesterday he came down with the hacking cough that the rest of us have, and he was quite miserable all over again! But at least this is not so dangerous. He is a bit better today. Wil has also had the cough for several days, but today he was finally well enough to go to school- with handkerchief in pocket, instructed to use it as necessary! He was happy to go to school today. I drove them to school this morning (praying we would make it without an accident, when I discovered along the way that the car had almost no breaks!), since on Fridays I teach a lesson to each class at the school from the Injil (Gospel). Today I taught the story of the temptation of Jesus. It was riveting, I tell you! The kids were on the edge of their seats! It is an amazing story. It is so awesome to be the first person who shares the Good News with someone. The Word works in wonderful and amazing ways, and I never tire of being part of the miracle of someone learning it. 


1 comment: